> Back to EasyRTC Blog posts
EasyRTC v1.1.0 Released
Published on October 19, 2016
EasyRTC v1.1.0 has been released.
You can view the complete EasyRTC Changelog here.
A huge thanks to goes out to @hthetiot for his countless contributions to the project.
- JS Client - Added setPeerOpenListener and setSignalingStateChangeListener.
- JS Client - Added options to set preferred video codec in peer connection.
- JS Client - Added media stream recording feature and demo.
- JS Client - Added support for selecting audio playback destination.
- Documentation - Added info on git install steps.
- JS Client - Use minFrameRate/MaxFrameRate for Firefox and Edge instead of frameRate.min and frameRate.max.
- JS Client - Updated to use WebRTC ontrack api and newer media constraints api.
- JS Client -Updated the ice filter demo and exposed it on the demo page.
- Server - Updated default server options to use urls instead of url for ice se.
- Server - Updated socket.io from 1.3.7 to 1.4.5.
- Documentation - Updated client and server html documentation.
- Documentation - Copyright date bump to 2016.
- Documentation - Updated link to EasyRTC forum.
- Documentation - Updated README to include bower install step.
- Documentation - Updated docs to reflect the ../ reference in server.js and the need to run https servers.
- JS Client - Fixed file sharing demo.
- JS Client - Put a guard on onPeerClosed.
- JS Client - Improvements in cancelling file transfer requests.
- JS Client - Prevents possible undefined prop dataChannelReady if peer connection gets recycled early.
- JS Client - Fixed easrytc_app UMD declaration.
- JS Client - improved try catch block so that message processing errors didn't masquerade as json parse errors.
- JS Client - Fix possible error due missing adapter.browserShim.attachMediaStream on some platform.
- JS Client - In the multiparty demo, moved the socket.io reference above the easyrtc.js reference.
- Documentation - Added fields to the inline documentation on client side to make it work better with jsdoc. We now get documentation for all the interesting files.
- Documentation - Fixed error in easyrtc_client_tutorial.md
- Packaging - Added index.js to bower ignored files since bower is for client only (not server).